Practice Resurrection: A Conversation on Growing Up in Christ
What does it mean to be Christian? In the American church, there’s a large emphasis on evangelism, but the idea of Christian growth and character formation is not treated as urgently. The quiet, obscure conditions in which growth takes place can sometimes make us uncomfortable, and building maturity in Christ often gets relegated to footnote status in the text of our lives. Join us for this conversation surrounding Eugene Peterson’s book Practice Resurrection, an exploration of Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, where we’ll unpack together what it means to fully “grow up in Christ."
- 22.214.171.124 Practice Resurrectoin (Class 6)
- 126.96.36.199 Practice Resurrection (Class 5)
- 188.8.131.52 Practice Resurrection (Class 4)
- 184.108.40.206 Practice Resurrection (Class 3)
- 220.127.116.11 Practice Resurrection (Class 1)