Donate new toys for children in the refugee community that will be given out at Project Worthmore’s holiday party on December 17.
Date: December 14
Toys must be dropped off at Project Worthmore ON or BEFORE December 14, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
1) Contact Karen Berry
- Let Karen know that you or your group would like to purchase toys and she will assign you an age-range and gender to buy for.
2) Buy Toys
3) Wrap Toys
- Hold a night at your Community Group to wrap new toys still in the packaging. Kids can help wrap!
4) Label Toys
- After the toys are wrapped, write the age range and gender on a piece of paper and securely tape it to the outside of the wrapped gift.
5) Deliver Toys
- Have someone in your group drop off all your group’s donated toys to Project Worthmore.
- Wrapped gifts should be delivered to Project Worthmore ON or BEFORE December 14.
- Gifts can be dropped off Monday – Friday between 9am-4pm at Project Worthmore’s Office.
- $15-$20 per toy, depending on what you are buying.
Age and Gender:
- Your Community Group will be assigned an age range and gender of kids you should shop for.
Buy toys that feel universal and don’t require a lot of explanation or instructions, in case of a language barrier. Some ideas are:
- Soccer balls and other sports equipment
- Art supplies
- Stuffed Animals
- LEGO sets
Project Worthmore’s Address:
Mango House (Project Worthmore’s Office Building)
1532 Galena Street, Suite 210
Aurora, CO 80010