This June a team from Denver Pres will travel to Senegal to support our partner (The Presbyterian Church of Senegal - EPS) and their private schools. Here are some ways you can partner in this work from Denver:
You can drop off clothes and school supplies in the lobby on April 22, April 29, and May 6.
Team Financial Support
Help send the Denver Pres team to Senegal! God has gifted and called this group of people to travel to Senegal this summer. Team members raise funds on their own, but we would love for our church community to financially support them as well. The cost of the trip is about $3,000 a person.
Team financial support will be used to support team members’ trip costs, pay for trip supplies, and provide French books to help start a small library in the school we will be working. Money raised beyond our goal will go toward the next missions trip.
Fundraising goal: $6,500 by May 11
How to Give:
- Online - Select “Short-term Missions Team Fund” from the drop-down menu
- Check - write “Short-term Missions Team Fund” in memo line
School Supplies for Students Grades 1-6
• Notebooks (composition-style notebooks; NOT spiral bound)
• Backpacks (same style as what we use in U.S.)
• Pencil Sharpeners
Clothes for Girls, ages 6-15
EPS has two homes where at-risk girls live to help prevent them from entering human trafficking. They have a big need for gently used clothes in good condition for the girls who live in these homes.
- Dresses (ankle-length)
Pray for our Team
- We appreciate prayers for our team’s safety, health, and work in Senegal.
- Team members: Jason Walch, Nicole Anderson, Lynnette St. George, Elizabeth Kennedy, Julie Burck, Charles Burck, Flo Sares, Ginny Rutherford, Eric Swan, Stone Walch, and Amanda Schwada.