The pastor who preached today, Pastor M, is the key leader of our new global missions partner in West Africa, Senegal (we are not publishing his name to protect his privacy). The Presbyterian Church of Senegal is holistically loving its community in word and deed through 40 indigenous churches planted throughout the region as well as programs that care for the tangible needs of the community. This ministry provides business and literacy trainings and has started three, high-performing, private schools. Denver Pres hopes to support the Senegalese church by helping strengthen their community-focused education model.
Sermon translated by Lynnette St. George
1 Samuel 23:13-19
- 1.The God Who Makes Himself Known
- 2.Get Up And Walk
- 3.Out Of Despair and Into Promise
- 4.Rest For the Stressed
- 5.God's Love is Real
- 6.Why Are We Here?
- 7.The Distorting Power of Self-Righteousness
- 8.Faith: A Powerful Engine for Overcoming Obstacles
- 9.Salt and Light
- 10.Good News For the Powerless and Powerful
- 11.To The End Of The Earth
- 12.God's Passion For His People
- 13.July 7, 2013 - Rev. Bryan Counts