One of the best ways to get to know Denver Pres is by worshipping with our community
McAuliffe International School
2540 Holly St.
Denver, CO 80207
During your visit, you will get to connect with the people of Denver Pres, and you will begin to experience first-hand the way we are seeking to know and to follow Jesus. Whether or not you consider yourself a Christian – and even if you have never been part of a church before – visiting us on Sunday morning is a great place to start.
Since worship is not a spectator sport, we use various worship elements that enable everyone to participate. Through song, prayer, scripture reading, confession, testimony, teaching and sacrament, we experience and celebrate together the gospel – the “good news” of Jesus Christ.
Some of the words and songs we use are ancient. Some are modern. This reminds us that the community with whom we worship is both large and diverse. We join our voices with all those throughout the ages and across the globe who worship Jesus as Creator and Redeemer, Savior and Lord.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Parking: We reserve several spots for visitors on Holly St., directly in front of the school.
- Welcome: Our welcome team will orient you to the experience and make sure you have everything you need.
- Children: For those with children, we have nursery care (up through 47 months) and Children's Worship during the sermon (Pre-K through 3rd Grade).
- Worship: Starts at 10:00, ends around 11:20, with a 10-minute greeting time in the middle. You will be given a printed worship guide which contains everything you need to fully participate, even if you have never been in a Christian worship service before. Our worship services are ‘corporate’ – meaning every word sung or said is done together. Nobody is singled out or pressured to do anything uncomfortable.
- Coffee + Snacks: After worship, people hang out and talk with one another over coffee and snacks. The gym is open for children during this time.